Save on fuel costs.
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you're in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That's the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people. You and your staff can use it to fill up and pay securely. You can keep track of all your fuel expenditure online through Z Card Online, as well as streamline your GST returns – leaving you with more time to get on with your real work.
Z does the administration, you do the business.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations nationwide.
- Save 12.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops.
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply. You’ll save with every fill.
- 15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints Dollars, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card, plus
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
To take advantage of the exclusive Chamber Z Card offer you’ll need to have your membership number handy and this unique code CHAMBERNR.
Signing up for a Z Card is easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply go to z.co.nz/Chamber15 to apply.
Got a Z Card already?
If your business already has a Z Card through your local Chamber of Commerce, and you’re not receiving this latest offer and want to be, all you need to do is -
Call Z on 0800 474 355 or drop them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the change.
Not sure what offer you’re currently on?
Log onto your Z Card Online account or get in touch with Z directly to make sure you’re getting the most from Z Card account.
The fine print
Z’s standard terms and conditions and credit criteria apply to all Z Card accounts. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, e.g. supermarket dockets.
The business must be GST registered to apply for a Z card.
* The VTNZ CoFA offer excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.
** For more information on collecting Fly Buys points with Z Card, and Fly Buys terms and conditions, visit z.co.nz/ZCard.
Freephone: 0800 474 355
Feeding Z Card invoice data into Xero makes data input a breeze
If there’s one thing Chamber of Commerce members need more of, it’s time. Time for important stuff like growing the business – or just having a life. That’s why Z has teamed up with Kiwi company, Xero.Find out more