Kiwihost - Service Excellence
Customers are the cornerstone of any organisation. Whether your staff are dealing with customers that are external to your organisation, or internal customers such as colleagues in other departments; KiwiHost will give them the tools they need to deliver Service Excellence to all of their customers... even the difficult or complaining ones! With a focus on developing professional communication skills in all areas - face to face, over the phone, email and messaging - this is a workshop that will transform participants relationships with internal and external customers alike. Participants on this one day workshop will learn to develop trust & rapport with customers along with a “can-do” attitude , this way they can approach every interaction positively and professionally, and handle any complaints or issues that may arise with confidence.
• Customer needs & expectations: internal & external
• Building customer relationships: trust, rapport & loyalty
• Communicate professionally: face to face, over the phone, by email & messaging
• Customer service essentials: first impressions, your attitude & body language
• Email effectively: subjects, tone & proofreading
• Difficult customers: why customers complain, identifying the source of challenges & resolving complaints
• Telephone techniques: greetings, tone, and non-verbal communication
• Identify who your customers are, and recognise their needs & expectations.
• Understand how choosing your attitude can impact a customer’s experience.
• Develop a positive, “can-do” outlook.
• Create a great first impression, every time.
• Become effective and professional in all areas of business communication.
• Resolve customer complaints and turn complaining customers into an opportunity for growth.
• Identify key moments in the customer experience, and provide Service Excellence to each and every customer.
Click here to download the course flyer for more information.
Speaker: Jared Brixton CEO
Born and raised in Christchurch, Jared has been in the training and development field in many forms for close to fifteen years. His initiation with corporate and customer service training came with his early position with Champagne Consultants, one of New Zealand's most successful private training establishments.
After selling Champagne Consultants to Training Solutions Plus, an NZX listed company providing training throughout Australia and New Zealand, Jared completed a management contract as the Marketing Operations Manager for Australasia. The role was responsible for all marketing with a reporting function to the Board of Directors. Jared also chaired the IT steering committee for the company, which controlled all strategic IT investment. At the conclusion of his management contract he began working as a marketing consultant for other businesses in the Wellington region, where his progression with the company had taken him. His consultancy business worked in a number of different industry sectors, but specialised in Information Technology, Education and Professional Services.
In 2008 Jared began with KiwiHost as a consultant, and is now Managing Director. Since being with the company, Jared has restructured the company, which included the purchase of a number of franchise regions by KiwiHost Limited to create branch offices.