Express Workshop - Cashflow Management
Join Manoli at this 90 minute event & learn how to improve your business’s cashflow.
The benefits of attending:
- Learn the difference between profit and cash surplus in your business
- Learn how the working capital cycle works
- Establish your Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify the causes of poor cashflow
- Understand the process changes that improve your cashflow
Making great business profit is one thing. It’s not much comfort if your bank account doesn’t reflect your profits.
- Every wonder why your bank account doesn’t reflect your profit?
- Don’t understand your Cash Conversion Cycle?
- Want to have better cashflow this year?
Manoli in an experienced coach who draws from a skill set derived from both professional roles and being an entrepreneur himself. Business owners work with Manoli because of his in-depth knowledge of how to run a smarter, better business and inspires business owners to achieve their goals. Manoli aligns business owners to their vision and future state of their business, supports them in the execution of key strategies and tactics to move initiatives forward and helps them build capabilities to transform culture.
Manoli’s career has been primarily in Business Development, Sales and Marketing which are core fundamentals of growth in any business.
Highlights in Manoli’s career have been;
- Xero Accounting Partner of the Year 2019 (Malloch McClean)
- Emerging Director of the year 2018- Institute of Directors (IOD Nelson)
- Set up a new bread of Accounting and Mentoring Business in Nelson with 100% growth year on year (Malloch McClean)
- Top Private Banker in New Zealand (Westpac)
- Ranked the 48th Fastest Growing company in UK (Warmup Plc)
Having worked with over 100 businesses owners in a mentoring/coaching way Manoli is able to bring an extensive broadness to his coaching facilitation, which means avoiding potential pitfalls and fast tracking your success by leveraging off this experience. Manoli is a big believer in a solid return on investment (ROI) and knowing your market, both of which are key components to success!