Express Workshop - 7 Ways to Grow your Business
Join Manoli Aerakis at this 90 minute event to understand the mindset change required to succeed in a changing business landscape.
The benefits of attending:
- Look at your business like you never have before & be challenged to adapt
- Understand the seven ways to grow your business (& how they apply to you)
- Learn how to set a roadmap and dashboard for your business
- Discover how to measure and maximise business efficiency
- Learn how the seven ways impact your profit and cashflow
We’ll cover the seven key areas in your business that you can influence and the strategies you can adopt to achieve growth.
- Not on track to achieve your desired financial results this year?
- Want to increase your profit and improve cashflow?
- Want to improve margins?
- Looking for business growth?
Manoli in an experienced coach who draws from a skill set derived from both professional roles and being an entrepreneur himself. Business owners work with Manoli because of his in-depth knowledge of how to run a smarter, better business and inspires business owners to achieve their goals. Manoli aligns business owners to their vision and future state of their business, supports them in the execution of key strategies and tactics to move initiatives forward and helps them build capabilities to transform culture.
Manoli’s career has been primarily in Business Development, Sales and Marketing which are core fundamentals of growth in any business.
Highlights in Manoli’s career have been;
- Xero Accounting Partner of the Year 2019 (Malloch McClean)
- Emerging Director of the year 2018- Institute of Directors (IOD Nelson)
- Set up a new bread of Accounting and Mentoring Business in Nelson with 100% growth year on year (Malloch McClean)
- Top Private Banker in New Zealand (Westpac)
- Ranked the 48th Fastest Growing company in UK (Warmup Plc)
Having worked with over 100 businesses owners in a mentoring/coaching way Manoli is able to bring an extensive broadness to his coaching facilitation, which means avoiding potential pitfalls and fast tracking your success by leveraging off this experience. Manoli is a big believer in a solid return on investment (ROI) and knowing your market, both of which are key components to success!