Advanced Training for Health and Safety – Stage 3
This two-day course provides health and safety representatives advanced training building on the skills developed in Stage 1 and Stage 2.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Collate various sources of injury information from within the workplace for reporting purposes.
- Identify and report on costs of workplace injury and illness.
- Identify and report on productivity due to improved health and safety practices.
- Create and present credible health and safety recommendations.
- Promote improvements within the workplace to reduce costs of workplace injuries.
- Apply sound return to work practices to assist colleague in their rehabilitation.
Please note: Our workshops require a minimum of 10 participants to run
Health and Safety Trainer and Consultant, Coolspring Consulting
Helen Mason has extensive health and safety experience, including over 20 years as a health and safety consultant, as well as significant in-house training experience within both the public and private sector. Helen has an Adult Teaching Certificate - Level 5 and is skilled at being able to provide support to organisations at any stage of their health and safety journey – from systems audits, legislation updates and documentation right through to customised in-house training, and on-call support. With a focus on long-term partnerships, Helen regularly works with a wide range of clients from across a variety of sectors throughout New Zealand, including SMEs, large multinational corporates and not-for-profits, to help organisations more effectively manage health and safety in the workplace.