COVID-19 | ADVICE AND SUPPORT FROM THE CHAMBER
We are now back working from the office and remain 100% available to support you, our local business community. We do ask that if you are feeling unwell to please not visit us at the office and to get in touch with us via email or a phone.
If you need to get in touch with one of us directly our details are as follows:
Hans Neilson - Chief Executive | email@example.com | 027 626 2243
Zara Ingersoll - Administration Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 577 9575
We are continuing to provide regular updates via email, this page and our Facebook page. These will be updated with announcements and key information as we get it.
Click here if you would like to sign up to our weekly COVID-19 email newsletter.
BUSINESS GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT
As part of the Regional Business Partner Network we’re fully focused on helping local business manage the impacts of COVID-19. To understand how COVID-19 is affecting your business, please take 2-3 minutes to fill out the attached survey. We’ll follow up with a phone or Zoom call within two working days to chat about business support. You may be able to receive funded 1:1 advice in one of these areas to assist business recovery:
- cash flow and financial management
- business continuity planning
- marketing strategy
- digital enablement strategy
- health and wellbeing.
Please send your completed form to email@example.com. All responses are confidential.
We can also offer:
- help to understand the Government’s business support package
- access to free 1-on-1 business mentoring support
- access to NZTE workshops to help Marlborough’s export businesses manage the impact of COVID-19. Note, only current NZTE customers are eligible.