13th May 2014
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
85 Budge St
Active Performance Management is a seven module business management training programme with each module targeting an area where on average Kiwi businesses can make the greatest performance gains. The programmes are deeply tailored for Kiwi businesses. Businesses can purchase the whole package (and receive a significant discount) or register for the individual modules.
Active Performance Management Module 1 is a full day interactive workshop providing the foundation for each of the six more detailed modules to follow. It includes:
- What has been happening in the New Zealand workplace and why it’s so hard to grow our productivity.
- Active Performance Management – What it is.
- The business case for Active Performance Management
- How well New Zealand businesses do Performance Management and why the opportunities are so big.
- The strategies that have the most potential to grow Kiwi business productivity.
- The happiness advantage – why people in civilised workplaces have better productivity.
- Why every staff member needs to be managed “on-merit”.
- “Habits” – the forgotten management challenge and how to build new behaviours.
- Mental models and why understanding them is so important.
- Stretch goals and the need for frequent feedback.
You can register for all the modules together or just those you find of special interest.
Many of our programmes are registered under the NZTE Management Capability Voucher Scheme programme that provides up to 50% subsidy for qualifying businesses. Please contact the Chamber of Commerce to register for courses and to check on NZTE availability and eligibility.